4.19.2009

TWITTER Addiction

HELLO MY NAME IS SAMMIE AND I AM ADDICTED TO TWITTERING!
so i have recently become a twitter, and may i be the first to say so, THIS SH*T IS ADDICTING!!! in the last three days i have figured out how to twitter from my blackberry, my homepage on my computer, && attempting to link it to my facebook status as we speak. This has become the latest craze for all people alike, not only can i track the lives of my friends, but i can watch celebs, who i must say have the most interesting things to say...not to mention Diddy has alot of free time to Twitter when he is running a billion dollar company.

what is Twitter?

i know many have not all quite figured out the obsession, but just think of facebook status'. That's the easiest way to explain it. The ability to follow someones life from minute to minute. Not only follow but also allow for others to follow yours too. I must say i have completely become enthralled with it and many people around me the same. so go ahead join twitter nation. good luck with your addiction, because its going to consume you like it has me. (but all in fun!)


OH AND FOLLOW ME!!!! http://www.twitter.com/SAMeeeJO