1.31.2009

Melody Eshani!!!

So there's tons of underground clothing lines that either make it if completely FLOP!; But that's mainly all you see now-a-days...well atleast up until now...Melody Eshani, the newest thing in the underground fashion industry. And I know you'r probably thinking she's just another lame self proclaimed "fashionista" but you couldn't be more wrong. Melody Eshani is bring her A-GAME to the shoe game; but that's not all she also designs jewelry. I found out abouyt her last year through the infamous Myspace and since then I've been following her insanely sick and original style...She's known by the stars such as Rihanna, Alicia Keys and Erykah Badu just to name a few and she is slowly but surely making her way to the top where she'll soon be praised as we do Jimmy Choo & Manolo Blahnik...Trust me ladies this is one you definitely want to look into. Well I think I've said more than enough I'll let you be the judge

Spring 2009






















want custom jewelry by Melody Eshani??? check out her website www.melodyehsani.com or check her out on Myspace